Monday, July 10, 2006

Pets In or Out??

Pets inside or out?
There are a lot of different opinions on the subject of whether a dog or cat or any other pet for that matter should be inside a house. My argument is, it’s my house and I will have anything in it I want to.
I have to listen to a lot of sarcastic comments about cat hair. My sister Mary for one, sometimes hurts my feelings over this issue. She says sometimes when she has a meal at my house, she worries about getting a cat hair in her food. I tell her no one, to the best of my knowledge has ever died from swallowing a cat hair.
I consider myself an excellent housekeeper, so it really is not an issue. If your house were not kept clean I can see where there would be a problem.
Some people love their pets as much as they love other people, so I think you should be more considerate of everyones feelings when giving your opinion on this subject.
And you always should remember that a pet might be the only companion some people have in their lives.
My side of the argument is I truly love my pet, so butt out! Your side of the argument is the mess and the smell, so I say, “clean your house”!
P.S. This is a pet peeve of mine, so bear with me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home